The lower two tiers of the cake are rice krispy treats. My friend told me I could do that, or Styrofoam, I chose rice.
The day was a success. You can tell if it is a success, if the bride thinks it was a success. Everything went really well. Jordan and Sara were really happy!
It was nice that most of the family could be together. With the date being moved up, Isaac and his family were not able to be here.
You have to have at least one goof off family group picture. It's always better to see us as we really are.
Bethany Leavitt was able to fly in from Kentucky. It was so nice to have her here. Bethany and Sara have been friends since Sara was in grade school.
Arlen and Katie are Jordan's parents. Pictures really show that I am turning more 'white' all the time.
Rachel's mother in law worked her magic and made a beautiful dress for Rachel, who was the maid of honor.

1 comment:
These are beautiful pictures and everyone looks happy. Good start. Congrats Sara and Jordan!!
Post a Comment