Friday, April 10, 2009

Family get together with Isaac and his family.


It has been so fun to have Isaac and his family with us for the last week. This is little Madeline.

Alex has been in training down in Tucson for the last month and has about a month to go. He flew home so that he could see Isaac and his family. Everyone, but Richard, was able to meet at Alex and Brydie's. We had an egg hunt. It was a lot of fun. Maclain watching Alex taking pictures.

Rilynn and Allie were showing their treasures.



Kyla, Raina, Jordan, and Bridger.

Allie Mae.


With England immobile, Rachel carried her around to find her eggs.

Cooper having a great time.


We will try and have Richard digitally put in. He was in NY, NY having a long planned weekend with a friend.


Not a bad picture considering there were 11 children 6 and under. It was a really great day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

WAY CUTE! It's still hard for me to believe our families have gotten so big. It seems like I should still be Alex's and Isaac's best friend. We have all moved on and I sometimes miss the old times. I guess that is what life is all about. Thank you for moving to Idaho so I could have your boys a part of my life. They were always so good to me. I couldn't have survived high school without them.