
On April 18, Stan wanted to go to Logan for some shopping. I thought that we were going to Lowe's for some materials for the projects we were doing at home. Instead, he went to a car dealership. This is a 2006 Chrysler Crossfire. I have always thought that it would really neat to have a little two setter sports car. Stan had seen this one and looked up the information online. It is really a Mercedes, made in Germany with the Chrysler logo. When We were on the road working with the locks, we needed a really good, dependable 4x4 for winter driving. At that time we bought a Dodge Durango. After we quit the road job, we didn't need the Durango because we already had a nice 4x4 Dodge pickup. So, Stan traded in the Durango and bought the Crossfire. Now I have a little red, two seater sports car. How Weird is that?!?

On April 13 Heidi, Isaac's wife, had their third little girl, Madelynn Rose. We were able to fly to Tennessee to be with the family. Madelynn was not a very little child, weighing in at 9 lbs. 12 ozs. She is a beautiful little girl.

The day before Isaac left to return to Afghanistan, we were able to take family pictures. What beautiful little girls! What a wonderful family!
2 comments:
Hello Folks,
Like the post. I really like the photo of my family. Madelynn is such a wonderful addition to the family. Place more post so we can learn what is new and exciting over there in Idaho.
Love ya, Isaac
I agree with Isaac that you need another post. Whats new these days?
Post a Comment