It has been great to be able watch conference. I'm so grateful that we are lead by inspired leaders. There was a lot about having faith and hope in hard times and doing what we have been commanded to do, that is where peace will come. In these uncertain times, those are the things I needed.
I really enjoyed President's Monson's talk on enjoying the journey. There are a lot of things that I look back on with regret....because I wasn't enjoying the journey.
Life is wonderful, warts and all. I really want my children to know how much I love them. It has been wonderful to see them grow and develop into who they are today. They are great examples to me! I have been given so many incites into myself and life as I have watched and learned from them.
I'm so grateful that I have the gospel in my life. I'm so grateful for the Atoning sacrifice of the Savior. I'm so grateful that we are led by living Prophets today. I love the scriptures, and I love these men who put things into perspective for our day. I'm grateful for the country that I live in. As I see conditions in other countries, and having lived in Ukraine for 1 1/2 years, I'm so grateful for the freedoms and opportunities that we enjoy here. I'm so grateful for the examples of those who live elsewhere, who are faithful and fearless in doing those things that they know they should, the really hard things.
I am recommitting myself to being a better person and in doing more of the 'hard' things that will bring me closer to the Savior. Conference is always a wonderful time for recommittment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment