Well, surgery went well, and I am recovering. I will not be sending photos, it would be inappropriate. The incision reminds me of a large catfish's mouth. It is about 5 inches and the doctor stitched it with about 4 inches of suture extending at both ends of the incision. My guess is that he will pull the stitches out with those extensions. Very weird looking.
I got two spider bites after I arrived home, tis the season. So now I itch like crazy (miserable), have a large wound (ouch), feel where the plate was attached (ouch), have rashes everywhere they had tape (miserable), and the pain killers they gave me give me unbelievable headaches when I forget to take other medication with it; pain killers for the pain killer, go figure. However, I am doing really well, I have a really good shuffle down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment