Today England and I canned some beautiful cherries. When I put on my apron, she wanted to know where her's was. Gloria visited us on Friday and brought a matching child's apron and an adult apron for England and her new mom Katie, which she had made. They are so cute!
England was really enjoying 'pitting' the cherries. But it took a pretty good punch, so I had to help her. Sometimes it hurt her hand.
After awhile, England put the cherries in the jars while I pitted them. Here we are putting in syrup in the jars.
Putting the lids on for processing....it's just too bad I didn't look in the mirror to see how bad my hair looked.
After England's bath, I set her on the bathroom sink so she can watch me do her hair. She enjoys seeing, and it makes it go a little smoother.

3 comments:
England looks great! I am glad to see that she is so happy and doing well.
What a cute girl. I love the apron. England, we can't wait for you to come out! We love you!
I'm so glad England is having such a great time. England, we love you and pray for you every day. We'll see you soon!
Post a Comment