Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring has sprung....

This Stan's favorite way to take care of the grandkids. They sleep together. I think, somewhere, I have a picture similar to this of every grandchild.

Alex and his family came. It was nice to see them, it was short, just Sunday afternoon. Darcee is really growing up. It was fun to spend time with them. They won't be here much longer. We will miss them.

This was our first picking of asparagus. It was SO GOOD!

Our 2nd year beginning crop.

This is the new patch we planted last year. We are so excited.

Our tulips are coming up

I planted about 200 bulbs last fall. It was so fun to see them bloom this spring. Winters are SO long in Cache Valley. It's so nice when spring FINALLY arrives!

2 comments:

T. Pope said...

Looks great.

Kenna said...

Yum - homegrown Asparagus! How delicious! Jayson would be in heaven.

Are you guys coming down to SLC to see Mike and Sue off to Albania? Just curious if we get to see you while we are there. I started a new blog to keep in touch with them (and other far away family). Just thought you'd like to know.
http://jkjblm.blogspot.com/