Today was the 2nd annual running of the Top of Utah marathon for three of our sons. Only two are shown here, Isaac signed up and ran on a treadmill in Afghanistan. Alex and Phillip ran it in 4 hours and 20 minutes, Isaac 4 hours and 38 minutes. Click on Isaac's name and it will take you to the link to see pictures of him.
The reason Alex is wearing 2 numbers is because 642 is Isaac's number.
Phillip signed up for me to get text message updates that showed where they were. We were working outside with Rachel and Endrit and I forgot to have my phone with me. Anyway, when I remembered, we were too late to drive down and be there on the finish line....by 5 minutes. I was SO sad. But then we were there. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment