Those of you Popes out there might remember a letter written to us a few years back...hense the title...lol!
Since Stan didn't work on Monday, he has to work on Saturday, so he was off a little early today. I went and picked up the metal for the roof. When we got home, I called and asked Richard if he could help put it up. Not only did he come, but his good friend Tucker came as well.
Since Stan didn't work on Monday, he has to work on Saturday, so he was off a little early today. I went and picked up the metal for the roof. When we got home, I called and asked Richard if he could help put it up. Not only did he come, but his good friend Tucker came as well.
It was NOT fun watching Richard slide around. Stan said he should have been a metal worker, he has no fear of heights!

3 comments:
I am glad Richard was able to help. It looks really nice.
Looks great. Glad that it all went well.
Sounds like you won't have Richard around the house that often anymore. Glad he was able to help prior to starting school.
What a lovely project! I think it is so cool to have the help of your kids on this. Nothing feels better than doing a good job and enjoying the results. Hats off to all of you!
(P.S. I love the furniture and what a neat discount! Deidra the bargain QUEEN!)
Gloria
Post a Comment