I started a new blog for my quilting shop. If you would like to look at what I am doing you can click on this link. I have been wanting to have my own quilting business for years. The investment of the table and machine, etc. has been quite expensive, especially since I haven't used it as a business. It's a REALLY expensive hobby. Stan and I finally decided the first of June that the only way I was really going to be able to start a business of my own was to quit work and press forward. Things didn't happen the way we thought they would. We thought that I would be able to start in June, but other things happened, then I've had my shoulder surgeries. I'm now pretty much back on top of things and have spent most of the last three days in the shop, cleaning and arranging AND quilting. I'm pretty much in Heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What is your blog website?????
Post a Comment