Monday, November 30, 2009

Out with the old.....Decorations UP....


Alex and his family came the day after Thanksgiving. With Alex and Stan working together, it didn't take long to take out the old 'tiny' closets. Notice the nice quilt getting all dusty....the price that's paid.


We got a new Nativity last year at the 'after' Christmas sales. I was able to put it up today.


I think that everyone in the family's favorite tree was the Chili Pepper tree that I did in Mesa. Stan has been wanting me to do it again for years....this was the year. I wasn't feeling well, but Stan and Alex's family were able to go up the mountain to cut our tree down and bring it home....Thanks Alex for all your help!

1 comment:

Isaac said...

The nativity scene is really pretty. I think when Madelynn stops destroying everything that is nice in our home, we will get something like that as well.

We have some chili peppers on our tree this year too. They were peppers that some ladies in Franklin, Louisiana and I made during my second Christmas on my mission years ago.

Glad that Alex was able to help with the destruction of the little closets.